TheWalshinator1TheWalshinator1

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

L'amour de la Nostalgie L'amour de la Nostalgie

A great improvement on the original :D well done

Prexis responds:

Yay! :D

Composition 03 Composition 03

This is really well done. I have a lot of respect for people who can do things like this :D 10/10

Prexis responds:

Thanks, man!

Hunter vampire Hunter vampire

The picture is overall brilliant. I especially love how the lights and shadows were executed, plus how the smiling face and the eyes really convey the character's insanity and readiness to kill, both of those details and the shadowed face make him a very creepy character. Personally, if I saw this guy coming at me, I would run as fast as I could in the other direction.
Great job :)

Fire Below Fire Below

I saw the things on the IndieGoGo page and, I must say, some pretty awesome stuff there, especially since you are a single dev and (from my experience) Asus aren't the most powerful laptops. I noticed you use Blender, which I use as well because honestly I find it one of the most user-friendly modelling programs, plus it is pretty powerful for something that you get for free. However, it is not just the software, as the software on its own isn't enough to create a masterpiece such as this, it takes an artist to operate the software and to manipulate the vertices and faces, and it is clear that an artist has done this.
Well done, and I hope the fundraiser goes well for you. I sincerely wish I could contribute something to the fundraiser, but I don't have money to do so. Nonetheless I'll be keeping an eye out for more of your things in the future :)